Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Elias Mina: John's Impasto & Smart Brushes User

Click image to view larger
Toronto-based photographer and artist Elias Mina works in both Painter and Photoshop. Eli writes, "I used your Smart Oil brush in Painter (John's Smart Brushes) and then moved to Photoshop to use mostly your brushes (John's Impasto) to paint inside and around the window. I can't make up my mind which is my favourite! I hope you don't mind me sharing with you my excitement. I am applying textures to selective part like sky, etc. and sometimes to a whole image. What a difference they make when I get it right."

Click image to view larger
You can see more of Eli's work at his web site.

John's Impasto is available for $19.95. You can purchase them by via the John's Impasto! webpage or use the PayPal link below. Major credit cards are accepted if you don't have a PayPal account.

No comments:

Post a Comment