Tuesday, May 15, 2012

John's Smart Brushes: Hand-embellished Auto-painting


Click image to view larger
The above image is an example of an photographic source that I interpreted using John's Smart Brushes (Impressionable brush). I then hand-applied selective blending strokes with a camel-hair brush. Be sure to click on the image to view 100% scale image to view the details.

John's Smart Brushes come with installation videos for the different versions of Painter, as well as a tutorial video to help you get the most out of these interpretive brushes.

John's Smart Brushes are $24.95. You can purchase them using the PayPal link below. Major credit cards are accepted if you don't have a PayPal account.

2 comments:

  1. I like your blog,and also like the article,and thank you for provide me so much information :)) novasure arizona

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous painting. Hand embellished to finish it off. Very lovely indeed. I love your brushes.
    Judith

    ReplyDelete