Thursday, February 16, 2012

Painter 12 Essential Training is Live!

Click image to view larger

The production elves at lynda.com have been working overtime...so much so that my latest title, Painter 12 Essential Training, has been released ahead of schedule.

In this title, I cover Painter 12's newly updated interface and how to customize it to match your workflow, customized workspaces, color, brush basics, cloning techniques, symmetry tools, auto-painting, layers, and more. Included are my auto-painting brushes, John's Smart Brushes, for use with the Auto-painting palette.

3 comments:

  1. Hi John
    I have been following your great new Tutorial on Painter 12 in lynda.com, But I do not have the Premium version so we are not able to download your workspace and your brushes that you talk about. will you be making that available to purchase outside of lynda.com?
    Thanks
    Ted Azriel
    tazriel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am putting together a for-sale offering of my Smart Brushes and workspace. Stay Tuned!

      Delete