Friday, June 10, 2011

Coming: Transforming a Photograph into a Painting with Photoshop

Click to watch preview segment


I've gotten the green light from lynda.com to author a new title: Transforming a Photograph into a Painting with Photoshop. This video title will detail my expressive interpretation process from start to finish. Included will be the set of brushes that I use throughout the course. I'll be recording the title in Ventura, CA this July, so you can expect the release to be a few weeks after the production.

I'll have more information as I'm working through the process.

3 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to seeing how you use all the new brush features in CS5. It will be good to integrate some Photoshop to replace some Painter work. Variety is the spice of life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always waiting & like all you tutorial. I hope I can learn more from you master John :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will be awesome! Can't wait, keep us up to date on this, thanks!

    ReplyDelete