Thursday, September 23, 2010

John's Dry Media User: Heather Adams

Click to view larger

Artist Heather Adams writes, "I've been trying out your new Dry Media brushes...they are amazing and I love the textures. This is drawing a I've done from scratch using mainly the Square Chalk brush and Blender.

This drawing was inspired from a painting that I saw hanging in the hotel where I stayed on my recent holiday. Thank you so much for these wonderful brushes, I will be using them often."

You can see more of Heather's work at her PBase page.

John's Dry Media for Photoshop CS5 are now available for purchase at $19.95. Enjoy chalk and pastels without the dust!

John's Dry Media for Adobe Photoshop CS5

If you have an image created using John's Dry Media, send me a JPEG and I'll feature it here on the PixlBlog!

No comments:

Post a Comment