Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sneak Peek: John's Dry Media for Photoshop CS5

Click to view full image

I've been busy working on a set of dry media brushes for Adobe® Photoshop© CS5. This set of brushes focuses on media like pastels and chalk. I've created a set of custom paper textures as part of these brushes. Artwork can be created from scratch or use a photograph as an initial color source.

Click to view full image

In the sample image, I used a photograph that I shot a few years ago during a workshop for initial composition, then used pastels that referenced the photo's colors as I drew. The image was completed by adding my own embellishments. Be sure to click on the image to view at full scale.

John's Dry Media for Photoshop CS5 will be offered for an introductory price of $19.95. I'm shooting for release in a couple weeks.

If you would like to be notified when these brushes will be available, Send me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment