Thursday, August 5, 2010

John's Artists' Brushes User: Anastasiy Safari

Click to view image larger

Magicpicker developer and photographer Anastasiy Safari writes, "I want to make a small contribution with a small painting I finally made with your amazing brushes. Thanks again!"

The Magicpicker Photoshop panel finds daily use in my workflow. This panel provides a visually intuitive tool for selecting color in Photoshop. I find it particularly suited for "painting from scratch" painting. Magicpicker is available for Photoshop CS5/CS4/CS3/MAC/PC.

Click to visit Anastasiy's website

John's Artists' Brushes for Photoshop CS5 are now available at an introductory price of $19.95. If you have Photoshop CS5 and are into painting, this will be the best investment you can make!

John's Artists' Brushes for Adobe Photoshop CS5

If you have an image created using John's Artists' Brushes, send me a JPEG and I'll feature it here on the PixlBlog!

No comments:

Post a Comment