Sunday, March 28, 2010

Painting in Adobe Photoshop CS5

Click to view larger


Unless you live under arock, you are probably aware that Adobe has been working on an update to its Creative Suite products. In fact, Adobe last week pre-announced Creative Suite CS5, which will be previewed on April 12th.

I am involved with the Photoshop Prerelease Program and now have the OK to show what I've been up to. I can't provide specific details of CS5 features, but needless to say, I've been painting with it. I will be posting my recent work here in the coming weeks. I am also in the initial stages of authoring a Photoshop CS5 title with lynda.com that will specifically cover painting.

Stay tuned for more paintings!

4 comments:

  1. Very nice painting. If I didn't know I would say it was done in Painter....looking forward to CS5 release

    ReplyDelete
  2. So how does it compare to Painter?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll let the image speak for itself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for changing it, and thinking of others.

    I hope if you posted this elsewhere you too take the time to change it, it would be sad if people dont understand that it obviously was just a unfortunate choice, rather than a statement.

    I hope you and your family have a Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete