Wednesday, August 5, 2009

All Things Painter Webinar with John Derry



I've been graciously asked by Karen Bonaker of the Digital Art Academy if I'd like to do a Painter webinar. We've arranged a date, August 28, from 11:30 to 12:30 MDT. I'm letting attendees determine the topic areas of this session. As an attendee, you can submit topic suggestions as a part of the registration process. I'll take the most popular suggestions and design the webinar around it. I'll additionally share a few of Painter's less-known tricks.

Pricing for All Things Painter is $30. You can sign up by clicking the PayPal "Buy Now" button below. If you don't have a PayPal account, a credit card can be used.

I hope to see you on August 28!

-john

Sign up for the webinar has closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment