Monday, August 10, 2009

All Things Painter Webinar = Free Brushes!


I've received several requests regarding Painter brush adjustment and customization. As a result, I am creating a new edition of brushes titled John's Brushes 2.

The original John's Brushes are available on the Resources page of my website, www.pixlart.com.

I'll be using these brushes to demonstrate various adjustment tweaks to get the most out of your brushes. Attendees will exclusively receive John's Brushes 2 as part of the webinar. I am still assembling these brushes and will provide an update describing them in detail when they are finalized.

You can sign up for the All Things Painter webinar by clicking the PayPal "Buy Now" button below. If you don't have a PayPal account, an option to pay via credit card is offered as well.

Viva la Painter!

-john

Sign up for the webinar has closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment